Shooting Instructions for NBA 2K22

An dieser Stelle kannst du deinen Slime anmelden!
whatiswhy
Einweg-Stift

Shooting Instructions for NBA 2K22

Beitrag#1 » 8. Jan 2022, 10:58

In NBA 2K22, are you having difficulties shooting and getting a good release? On the offensive end, these NBA 2K22 shooting tips should aid you.

NBA 2K22 features the series' signature sense of basketball realism. With it comes a return to last year's challenging yet rewarding shooting system. Many players may find shooting in NBA 2K22 MyTeam coins to be a frustrating experience, but there are a few things you can do to improve your performance, increase your Hot Zones, and bank those long-range threes.

Please believe me when I say that I've been through exactly what you're going through right now. My profanity woke up my wife and two-year-old only the other night, just hours after NBA 2K22 was released, and such was my rage. I'm not joking when I say that I may or may not have assaulted MyPlayer's mother in Italian.

So you're not on your own. Early on, I became chilled. I'm talking ice cold on a 2-of-30 scale. In less than 5 minutes of gameplay time. I was so enraged that I threw up shots in retaliation. "If I shoot enough, maybe I'll get hot at some point." I've played NBA 2K long enough to know that this is the stupidest philosophy you can have in the game. Frustration and rage, on the other hand, make you illogical. I played irrationally, refusing to accept basketball's ideals, and NBA 2K22 punished me appropriately.
I took a 24-hour break from playing. I took some time to think, relax, and conduct my study. I took it slow and enjoyed the strong (but ridiculously overpowered) AI defense while concentrating on playing good offense. Then, all of a sudden, it all came together for me. I'm still not quite a splash bro., but I'm getting there. To get you started, here are some NBA 2K22 shooting tips.

Having the appropriate structure
Many individuals are unaware that the MyPlayer Lockdown Build is significantly more difficult and extensive than they think. Your offensive performance will be determined by the type of player you wind up with, the NBA player they shadow, and the archetypes associated with their profile.
There will be a slew of YouTubers and pro NBA 2K players assuring you that none of this matters, but the weighting of these criteria has a considerably higher impact on your shooting performance for individuals who play NBA 2K for a short period of time at launch and then stop.
To begin, your player must have a Stamina level of 95 or higher. This should be the first thing you focus on. Your shooting will be hampered if your stamina is low.
Second, aim for an 85+ on your mid-range and three-point shot qualities. After that, have a look at the finishing characteristics: At 85+, I believe Close Shot is a crucial characteristic to have, and your Standing and Driving Dunk attributes will all be influenced by your Speed, Speed with Ball, and Strength, three other attributes you should work on.
If you can't attain 70+ on most of these traits, play around with your player's height, weight, and wingspan until you can. The aforementioned characteristics will allow you to hit more shots, bank shots in traffic, and sprint up and down the court quickly without losing much stamina. Taking a shot with low stamina while also being defended can severely reduce your efficacy.
I strongly advise you to start with my NBA 2K22 Kobe Bryant build, as it has a nice variety of Shooting and Finishing badges, as well as solid Defense/Rebounding badges, which will aid you on the boards and set you up with rapid transition and more VC/Teammate bonding.

Choosing the Correct Badges
Badges play just as big a role in NBA 2K22's MyPlayer creation as they did in previous NBA 2K games. They'll provide your player a boost in important areas of fundamental play, and they'll have a significant impact on your shooting efficiency.
To begin, review my Shooting Badges Unlock Guide, which includes information on the minimum required attribute rating for a skill in order to use the related badge, as well as any height or weight constraints.

Zurück zu „Anmeldung und Regelwerk“